We are currently hiring a Sub Editor to join our editorial team and ensure the
publication of high quality & accurate and engaging content in line with style
guides of the publication.
Main Responsibilities of a Sub Editor
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Transforming reporters’ copy into tight, clear, and readable stories in line with internal style guides
· Writing headlines, picture captions and story summaries
· Improving text by identifying inconsistencies and errors (in both language and content) and resolving ambiguous passages in conjunction with the Editors
· Verifying information and story details to confirm accuracy of stories
· Designing page layouts and ensuring stories and pictures are correctly placed on pages
· You have a degree/diploma in Journalism, Communications or related field
· You have solid prior experience are a sub editor or journalist
· You have exceptional writing skills in the relevant language
· You have a creative flair and are adept at designing attractive page layouts
· You are organized and with a high attention to detail
· You can deliver high-quality work while meeting tight deadlines
Job Types: Full-time
Job Description: Any Graduate/ Post - Graduate
· 2 years in Content writing.
· Creative writing skills, ability to think out of the box.
· Good Portfolio.
· Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills.
· Should be from Hyderabad.
· Preferable from Hyderabad and immediate joiners in a week.
Salary : 10 to 15% hike
Location : Melkote Park, Above Naveen’s pet house, Vittalwadi, Himayatnagar, Hyderabad.
Office timings : 9:30AM to 6:30 PM.
If interested, Share your resume/CV at
Email : email@example.com or
Whatsapp : +91 93474 12078 or