Indians have always had a passion for buying gold, particularly on auspicious occasions. Demand for Gold is interwoven with Culture, Tradition, and Planning for financial protection in times of crisis. Goldsikka had launched ‘Digital Gold’ to help customers quick, easy, and safe access to purchasing(buy) gold with as low as Rupees 50/-. We provide you the best process of buying Gold with Real-Time Market - Linked Pricing. and give delivery of physical gold.
Digital Gold is a purchase plan where you can buy 24Carat 999 Pure Gold.
Pay amount as per your convenience, minimum amount starts from Rs.50/-
Payments can be made on a Daily/Weekly/Monthly basis.
No fixed Payment Period, No fixed Payment amount.BUY GOLD
|PRODUCT OFFER:||24 carat 999 purity.|
|PRICE:||At the time of payment gold price will Applicable|
|MINIMUM PURCHASE:||2 gram on ward|
|MCP (MINIMUM CONVIENT PAYMENT):||Minimum amount is started from Rs.50/-|
|PAYMENTS :||Daily / weekly / monthly|
|PAYMENT MODE :||Cheque or RTGS or NEFT or online payment.|
|SECURITIES:||We work with depository & custody trusteeship services, approved & registered by RBI & SEBI to ensure that your gold is secured & safe.|
1. The Purchaser/ Customer confirms to have fully read and understood the various Terms and Conditions of Purchase plans offered by the Company and based thereon, the Purchaser/ Customer has requested/selected to avail the Gold under the Digital Gold with terms and conditions .
2. That present Gold Purchase agreement is only in respect of 999 purity gold, and the current gold rate prevalent at the time of purchase shall be made applicable.
3. The Digital Gold offered and agreed is for purchase placement of specific weight of gold with the accumulated amount paid consecutively over a convenient intervals in a specific define period.
4. In Digital Gold minimum amount will be starting from Rs.50/- to multiples of 50 should be paid by purchaser/customer in their account.
5. The purchaser/customer can pay their payments on Daily/Weekly/Monthly basis.
6. Customer can Redeem their Gold with Minimum Gram value from 5 Grams Onwards for below 5 Grams Fractional Gram Rate will be Applicable.
7. Live Rates are for Minimum Purchase/Sale of 10 grams for Gold and 1Kg for Silver.
(i)Goldsikka Gold Sell Rate
Fractional Gram Rate as follows :
(a) 14% Plus for 4Grams
(b) 16% Plus for 3Grams
(c) 18% Plus for 2Grams
(d) 20% Plus for 1Grams
(e) 25% Plus less than 1Gram
(ii)Goldsikka Gold Buy Rate
Fractional Gram Rate as follows :
(a) 14% Minus for 4Grams
(b) 16% Minus for 3Grams
(c) 18% Minus for 2Grams
(d) 20% Minus for 1Grams
(e) 25% Minus less than 1Gram
8. A minimum of Rs. 1000/- Should be added in the Digital Gold every Month and if the customer fails to add a Minimum of Rs. 1000/- on any Month a charge of Rs. 100/- will be lived on the month the added amount is less than Rs. 1000/-.
9. GST and all other Govt taxes which are applicable or which may become applicable shall be paid by customer at the day of purchase placement billing and subsequently on every payment of the purchase placement application & contract.
10. GST will be applicable and paid on the amount paid for the equivalent value of gold on last day of every month and at the time of delivery.
11. The Digital Gold follows the Bullion rate declared by the company on all working days. All bank holidays will be considered as holidays and the previous last closing rate to be taken as trade rate.
12. In Purchase Placement Application & Contract. NO REFUND of money is allowed under any circumstances under the Digital Gold.
13. All the payments shall be made by cheque or through bank transfer or Online Payment only. In case of dishonour of cheque & ECS or NACH minimum bouncing charges of Rs.500/- shall be charged. Purchaser/customer should ensure to collect receipt voucher/ original at the time of payment.
14. That, this present purchase placement bill / agreement & contract is non transferable.
15. The purchase plans are unique and will not be linked to any other existing or future Purchase plans/ offers.
16. Under this Purchase Plan Indian citizens only eligible, MINORS are not eligible to be a Purchaser/Customer.
17. That Gold to be handed over/delivery to the customers shall be in the form of Biscuits/Coins/Bars or Jewellery only. Making charges, process wastage and taxes as applicable if any shall be paid by customer separately.
18. The locker facility, if any, provided by the company at any of its branches is not regulated by the Reserve Bank of India.
19. We deal only in LBMA approved gold.
20. All the general Force Majeure terms are applicable.
21. The Company may opt to send SMS or communication in other modes reminding payments and about any other products/services of the Company or of any other entities or for conveying any information to the Purchaser/Customer
22. The Purchaser/ Customer confirm that all particulars / details given in the applications are true and correct and no information has been suppressed / with held
23. The Terms and Conditions notified herein and in all Purchase Plans may be Altered, Modified, and / or issued Fresh by the Company as per the Market Dynamics and Business requirements without affecting the Basic Values of the Purchase Plans.
24. Subjected to Hyderabad jurisdiction only.