This Diwali 2021 offer starts from November 2020 and ends on October 30, 2021.
Accumulate physical Gold in small amounts through periodic 12 instalments.
You can request for the delivery of the gold accumulate in the form of Biscuits/Bars/Coins or and the same shall be delivered right at your Doorstep.
1. The Purchaser/ Customer confirms to have fully read and understood the various Terms & Conditions of Purchase plans offered by the Company and based thereon, the Purchaser/ Customer has requested/selected to avail the Gold under the Diwali 2021 Plan with terms and conditions as mentioned in Purchase Placement Application & Contract Form.
2. That Present Gold Purchase agreement is only in respect of 24 Carat Purity Gold and the Rate Prevalent at the time of actual Purchase is applied
3. The Diwali 2021 offered and agreed is for purchase placement for a specific weight of Bullion with a specific monthly Instalment amount in a specific period of months
4. If the Minimum Monthly Instalments (MMI) amounts is stopped / Discontinued / Suspended then the Customer will not be eligible for cash back and gold gram will be re-calculated as per fractional gram rate. Fractional Gram rates are as follows:
(a) For 9 grams - 4% plus
(b) For 8grams – 6% plus
(c) For 7gram – 8% plus
(d) For 6gram – 10% plus
(e) For 5gram – 12% plus
(f) For 4gram – 14% plus
(g)For 3 gram – 16% plus
(h) For 2 gram – 18% plus
(i) For 1 gram – 20% plus
(j) Less than 1 gram - 25% plus.
5. If Customers wants, he/she can put the account on a temporary pause for Maximum of 3 months by paying nominal fees of Rs.100/- Per month. After three 3 months the account will be suspended by company.
6. The processing fee / purchase placement application & contract process charges (Non-refundable) is applicable as follows for 9 months Rs.300/-
7. That before 10th day of each month the customer shall pay his / her Minimum Monthly Instalments (MMI) without any delay to facilitate a consolidated purchase on behalf of account holders every month.
8. If payments are made after 10th of the month a transaction fee will be charged @Rs.100/- for that particular month. A transaction fee is required to carry out a separate transaction for individual customer.
9. During the middle of the term if customer wants to end the plan by paying rest of the amount at one go he/she will have to intimate GoldSikka a week in advance to close the account and gold gram will be re-calculated as per fractional gram rate prescribed by the GoldSikka.
10. That upon payment of all Minimum Monthly Instalments (MMI)+ processing fee and GST@3% as applicable, the company will hand over/delivery the purchased gold to the customers on next working day. That is on completion of the contracted period.
11. Purchaser/Customer has to bring the Minimum Monthly Instalment (MMI) card every month while making payments. The original MMI card has to be surrendered at the time of redemption. The person, who has signed the Purchase Placement application form, should sign on the invoice and delivery receipt at the time of purchase / redemption/delivery.
12. GST and all other Govt taxes and levies which are applicable or which may become applicable shall be paid by customer at the day of purchase placement billing and subsequently on every payment of minimum monthly instalments (MMI) of the purchase placement application & contract.
13. The Diwali 2021 follows the Bullion rate declared by the company on Goldsikka website www.goldsikka.com
14. In Purchase Placement Application & Contract. NO REFUND of money is allowed under any circumstances under the Diwali 2021.
15. All the payments shall be made by cheque or through bank transfer only. In case of dishonour of cheque & ECS or NACH minimum bouncing charges of Rs.500/- shall be charged. Purchaser/customer should ensure to collect receipt voucher/ original at the time of payment.
16. That, this present purchase placement bill / agreement & contract is non-transferable.
17. The purchase plans are unique and will not be linked to any other existing or future Purchase plans/ offers.
18. Under these Purchase Plan Indian citizens only eligible, MINOR CANNOT BECOME AN Purchaser/Customer.
19. That Gold to be handed over/delivery to the customers shall be in the form of Biscuits/Coins/Bars only. Making charges, process wastage and taxes as applicable if any shall be paid by customer separately.
20. At the time of joining of the purchase Plan and at the day of taking actual delivery of gold, the Purchaser/ Customer has to bring recent passport size colour photograph and documents required Pan card, Passport, Driving Licence and any other accepted ID proof.
21. The locker facility, if any, provided by the company at any of its branches is not regulated by the Reserve Bank of India.
22. In case of change in address, loss of Minimum Monthly Instalments (MMI) card, the Company should be kept informed without any loss of time. The purchaser/customers have to apply in writing for issue of duplicate card enclosing KYC requirements.
23. The purchaser/customer signature at the time of maturity must match the registration.
24. In case the member does not take delivery of the Gold after completing the term within one month then the company will hold the Gold as “stock in custody” till the customer takes delivery of the Gold. The customer will be Communicated/Informed by the company in this regard by email / hard copy.
25. We deal only in LBMA approved gold.
26. All the general Force Majeure terms are applicable.
27. The Company may opt to send SMS or communication in other modes reminding payments and about any other products/services of the Company or of any other entities or for conveying any information to the Purchaser/Customer
28. The Purchaser/ Customer confirm that all particulars / details given in the applications are true and correct and no information has been suppressed / with held
29. The Terms and Conditions notified herein and, in all Purchase, Plans may be Altered, Modified and / or issued Fresh by the Company as per the Market Dynamics and Business requirements without affecting the Basic Values of the Purchase Plans.
30. Subjected to Hyderabad jurisdiction only.