Goldsikka limited is part of a diversified three decades old Aztar Group. Est. in 1990, which specializes in Print Media, Tech Application, Insurance Broking, Data Analytics, Ecommerce, Non Tangible Asset Management, Property Underwriting, Corporate Law Advisory and Activations. GoldSikka is an Indian based organization which has vast experience in dealing with gold. It primarily selling pure gold and gold ornaments. It also sells gold in Digital form to its customers, which is the most best and secures way of storing gold.
We are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer & Video Editor to join our team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Design visual content for print and digital applications that is on brand, reinforces our status and reputation and is appropriate for various audiences.
2. Design & layout of essential business materials ( eg, business cards, presentations )
3. Create infographics & presentation materials to simplify communication of complex concepts & data.
4. Edit video clips for use of social media platforms.
5. Create short videos to highlight, recap & promote various endeavors & events.
6. Should have knowledge about CorelDraw, Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator.
7. Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
8. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
9. Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
10. Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media
11. Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
12. Optimize graphics & video content for social media platform.
KEY SKILLS :
2. Coral draw
4. Word press or similar CMS
Job Types: Full-time
We are looking for an experienced, driven civil engineer with a wealth of industry knowledge. To ensure success, the ideal candidate should be comfortable splitting their hours between the office, on-site visits, and attending council meetings.
The civil engineer should be a critical thinker and have sound subject knowledge of mathematics and physics to identify and solve engineering problems. You must also possess a certain level of creativity in order to present innovative solutions and improvements to technical processes. The successful candidate will be able to effectively communicate ideas, make recommendations, and negotiate project details with their team, subcontractors, and clients.
Civil Engineer Responsibilities:
· Developing detailed designs.
· Doing feasibility assessments and site inspections.
· Preparing and implementing project plans.
· Researching and providing estimates for projects.
· Reviewing government regulations and ordinances.
· Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance.
· Making recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to problems.
· Confidently liaising with clients and other professional subcontractors.
· Project management duties (e.g. managing budgets, resources, and deadlines; acquiring and compiling quotes, etc.).
Civil Engineer Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or related field, accredited by the Institution of Civil Engineers.
· Registration/Licensure as a professional engineer may be required.
· A minimum of 5 years of industry knowledge may be strongly desired.
· Familiarity with design software, such as Autodesk, AutoCAD Civil 3D, and Micro Station.
· Knowledge of map creation software and photo imaging software.
· Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with a high level of accuracy in calculations and design.
· Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met.
· Leadership skills to effectively manage a diverse group of professionals working on one project.
· Ability to coordinate more than one project at a time.
Job Type: Full-time