My Gold 2020 offers a saving plan for customers to accumulate 24 Carat Purity of Gold.
It is a purchase plan where you can buy Gold by paying fixed amount in a fixed period of time from Goldsikka
More over when a customer commits for minimum of 10 grams gold they get 10% cash back on monthly payments.
We work with Depository & Custody Trusteeship Services Approved & Registered by RBI & SEBI .To ensure that your Gold is Secured & Safe.
|Selected date for purchase||Gold shall be bought on selected day at the price of gold quoted on our website.|
|Minimum Monthly Installment(MMI):||Based on customer’s commitment they have to contribute regularly.|
|Tenure Period||6 Months to 24 Months.|
|Product Offered||Gold grams of 24 Carat of 999 fineness.|
|Payment Modes||All the payments shall be made by cheque or through bank transfer only.|
|Request Delivery||You can request for the delivery of the gold accumulated under a My Gold 2020 in the form of Biscuits/Bars/Coins or Jewellery and the same shall be delivered. .|
|Gold Pricing||Daily gold prices as computed by the system, the same will be displayed on the website on a regular basis.|
|Securities||We work with Depository & Custody Trusteeship Services Approved & Registered by RBI & SEBI .To ensure that your Gold is Secured & Safe.|
With the ever increasing prices of Gold, My Gold 2020 offers you an access to convert Your savings Your savings into Gold through regular periodic investments. Invest now!
Please Note: To invest through Gold Build Plan you have to be a registered customer of Goldsikka Register here for free
The Daily Average Price is calculated in a very transparent manner on our website. The My Gold 2020follows the bullion rate declared by the company at 11:00 AM on all working days. All bank holidays will be considered as holidays and the previous last closing rate to be taken as trade rate.
1. The Purchaser/ Customer confirms to have fully read and understood the various Terms & Conditions of Purchase plans offered by the Company and based thereon, the Purchaser/ Customer has requested/selected to avail the Gold under the My Gold 2020 Plan with terms and conditions as mentioned in Purchase Placement Application & Contract Form.
2. That Present Gold Purchase agreement is only in respect of 24 Carat Purity Gold and the Rate Prevalent at the time of actual Purchase is applied
3. The My Gold 2020 offered and agreed is for purchase placement for a specific weight of Bullion/Jewellery with a specific monthly Installment amount in a specific period of months
4. If the Minimum Monthly Installments (MMI) amounts is stopped / Discontinued / Suspended then the Customer will not be eligible for cash back and gold gram will be re-calculated as per fractional gram rate. Fractional Gram rates are as follows:
(a) For 9 grams - 4% plus
(b) For 8grams – 6% plus
(c) For 7gram – 8% plus
(d) For 6gram – 10% plus
(e) For 5gram – 12% plus
(f) For 4gram – 14% plus
(g)For 3 gram – 16% plus
(h) For 2 gram – 18% plus
(i) For 1 gram – 20% plus
(j) Less than 1 gram - 25% plus.
5. If Customers wants he/she can put the account on a temporary pause for Maximum of 3 months by paying nominal fees of Rs.100/- Per month. After three 3 months the account will be suspended by company.
6. To be eligible for cash back a minimum commitment of 10 grams of gold is required and customer will have to select a term of 6 Months, 12 Months, 18 Months, 24 Months.
7. Cash back is determined on term duration opted. a) For 6 Months Term 10% Cash Back on First 2 Installments, b) For 12 Months Term 10% Cash Back on First 4 Installments , c) For 18 Months term 10% Cash Back on First 6 Installments, d) For 24 Months term 10% Cash Back on First 8 Installments , e) For 30 Months term 10% Cash Back on First 12 Installments .f) For 36 Months term 10% Cash Back on First 12 Installments
8. The processing fee / purchase placement application & contract process charges (Non refundable) is applicable as follows: (a) For 6 months Rs.200/- ,(b) For 12 months Rs.300/- , (c) For 18 months Rs.400/- ,(d) For 24 months Rs.500/-.
9. That before 10th day of each month the customer shall pay his / her Minimum Monthly Installments (MMI) without any delay to facilitate a consolidated purchase on behalf of account holders every month.
10. If payments are made after 10th of the month a transaction fee will be charged @Rs.100/- for that particular month. A transaction fee is required to carry out a separate transaction for individual customer.
11. During the middle of the term if customer wants to end the plan by paying rest of the amount at one go he/she will have to intimate goldsikka a week in advance to close the account and gold gram will be re-calculated as per fractional gram rate prescribed by the goldsikka and the customer will not be eligible for cash back.
12. That upon payment of all Minimum Monthly Installments (MMI)+ Processing fee and GST@3% as applicable, the company will hand over/delivery the purchased gold to the customers within a week on working day. That is on completion of the contracted period.
13. Purchaser/Customer has to bring the Minimum Monthly Installment (MMI) card every month while making payments. The original MMI card has to be surrendered at the time of redemption. The person, who has signed the Purchase Placement application form, should sign on the invoice and delivery receipt at the time of purchase / redemption/delivery.
14. GST and all other Govt taxes and levies which are applicable or which may become applicable shall be paid by customer at the day of purchase placement billing and subsequently on every payment of minimum monthly installments (MMI) of the purchase placement application & contract.
15. The MY GOLD 2020 follows the Bullion rate declared by the company at 11:00 AM on all working days. All bank holidays will be considered as holidays and the previous last closing rate to be taken as trade rate.
16. In Purchase Placement Application & Contract. NO REFUND of money is allowed under any circumstances under the MY GOLD 2020.
17. All the payments shall be made by cheque or through bank transfer only. In case of dishonour of cheque & ECS or NACH minimum bouncing charges of Rs.500/- shall be charged. Purchaser/customer should ensure to collect receipt voucher/ original at the time of payment.
18. That, This present purchase placement bill / agreement & contract is non transferable.
19. The purchase plans are unique and will not be linked to any other existing or future Purchase plans/ offers.
20. Under this Purchase Plan Indian citizens only eligible, MINOR CANNOT BECOME AN Purchaser/Customer.
21. That Gold to be handed over/delivery to the customers shall be in the form of Biscuits/Coins/Bars or Jewellery only. Making charges, process wastage and taxes as applicable if any shall be paid by customer separately.
22. At the time of joining of the purchase Plan and at the day of taking actual delivery of gold, the Purchaser/ Customer has to bring recent passport size colour photograph and documents required Pan card, Passport, Driving Licence and any other accepted ID proof.
23. The locker facility, if any, provided by the company at any of its branches is not regulated by the Reserve Bank of India.
24. In case of change in address, loss of Minimum Monthly Installments (MMI) card, the Company should be kept informed without any loss of time. The purchaser/customers have to apply in writing for issue of duplicate card enclosing KYC requirements.
25. The purchaser/customer signature at the time of maturity must match the registration.
26. In case the member does not take delivery of the Gold after completing the term within one month then the company will hold the Gold as “stock in custody” till the customer takes delivery of the Gold. The customer will be Communicated/Informed by the company in this regard by email / hard copy.
27. We deal only in LBMA approved gold.
28. All the general Force Majeure terms are applicable.
29. The Company may opt to send SMS or communication in other modes reminding payments and about any other products/services of the Company or of any other entities or for conveying any information to the Purchaser/Customer
30. The Purchaser/ Customer confirm that all particulars / details given in the applications are true and correct and no information has been suppressed / with held
31. The Terms and Conditions notified herein and in all Purchase Plans may be Altered, Modified and / or issued Fresh by the Company as per the Market Dynamics and Business requirements without affecting the Basic Values of the Purchase Plans.
32. Subjected to Hyderabad jurisdiction only.