The Silver Build Plan (SBP) is a purchase plan where you can buy Silver by
paying fixed amount in a fixed period of time from Goldsikka.
|Daily Price Method||Silver shall be bought on selected day at the daily price of silver quoted on our website.|
|Minimum Monthly Installment(MMI):||Based on Silver price and Silver grams Minimum Monthly Installment (MMI) will be decided.|
|Tenure Period||1 year to 3 Years.|
|Silver grams of 999 Purity fineness.|
|Payment Modes||All the payments shall be made by cheque or through bank transfer only.|
|Request Delivery||You can request for the delivery of the silver accumulated under a SBP in the form of Biscuits/Bars/Coins and the same shall be delivered at your doorstep.|
|Silver Pricing||Average silver prices as computed by the system, the same will be displayed on the website on a regular basis.|
Please Note: To invest through Silver Build Plan you have to be a registered customer of Goldsikka. Register here for free
1. The Purchaser/ Customer confirms to have fully read and understood the various Terms & Conditions of Purchase plans offered by the Company and based thereon, the Purchaser/ Customer has requested/selected to avail the Silver under the Silver Build Plan with terms and conditions as mentioned in Purchase Placement Application & Contract Form.
2. That present Silver Purchase agreement is only in respect of 999 Purity Silver and the rate prevalent /momentum at the time of actual purchase agreement shall be made applicable and the same shall always remain binding.
3. The Silver Build Plan offered and agreed is for Purchase Placement for a specific weight of Bullion with a specific monthly Installment amount in a specific period of months.
4. On stoppage of the Minimum Monthly Installments (MMI) amounts regularly as agreed and on such breach of the agreed period term the rate agreed and contracted for, the Bullion on date of Purchase Placement shall stand cancelled and the present prevailing Bullion rate 500grams rate or/and fractional gram rate and delivery terms shall apply accordingly on the day of such receipt of request for suspension of purchase placement application and redemption of paid amounts in Bullion. However the request for suspension can be submitted only on expiry of locking period of six months from the date of entering into the period.Fractional gram rate is in addition to the base rate of 500grams as follows a) For 500grams - 1.5% Plus. b) For 100grams – 6% Plus. c) For 50gram – 12% Plus. d) For 10gram - 30% Plus.
5. If the customer fails to pay Minimum Monthly Installments (MMI) for continuously three months, then the company will not be bounded for the Purchase Placement Rate. At the 10 th day of 4 th month subsequently the position will be settled. Cancellation charges @ Rs.500/- per 100 gram will be charged, and after deducting all such arrears, charges etc. Remaining amount bullion will be delivered to the customer.
6. Minimum Monthly Installments (MMI) as agreed and contracted for the period of 1, 1 ½, or 2 years.
7. The Processing Fee / Purchase Placement Application & Contract process charges (Non refundable) is applicable per gram as follows: a)For 12 months Rs.60/- per 100 gram ,b) For 18 months Rs.80/- per 100 gram , c) For 24 months Rs.100/- per 100 gram.
8. In case of Pre Mature cancellation of Purchase Placement Contract in any month on regular payment charges is applicable per 100 gram as follows: a)For 12months RS.50/-per 100 gram, b)For 18months RS.100/-per 100 gram, c)For 24months RS.150/-per 100 gram.
9. That before 5 th day of each month the customer shall pay his / her Minimum Monthly Installments (MMI) without any delay .In case of delay in payment of MMI within stipulated period, the late fee @Rs.10/- per 100 gram for each month shall be imposed.
10. That upon payment of all Minimum Monthly Installments (MMI)+ processing fee and GST@3% as applicable, the company will hand over/delivery the purchased Silver to the customers on next working day. That is on completion of the contracted period.
11. In case the rate of the Silver increases or decreases / reduces at any time in future, the Purchase Placement rate shall be remain binding on the both parties.
12. Purchaser/Customer has to bring the Minimum Monthly Installment (MMI) card every month while making payments. The original MMI card has to be surrendered at the time of redemption. The person, who has signed the Purchase Placement application form, should sign on the invoice and delivery receipt at the time of purchase / redemption/delivery.
13. GST and all other Govt taxes and levies which are applicable or which may become applicable shall be paid by customer at the day of Purchase Placement billing and subsequently on every payment of minimum monthly installments (MMI) of the Purchase Placement Application & Contract.
14. The Silver Build Plan follows the bullion rate declared by the company at 11:00 AM on all working days. All bank holidays will be considered as holidays and the previous last closing rate to be taken as trade rate.
15. In Purchase Placement Application & Contract. NO REFUND of money is allowed under any circumstances under the Silver Build Plan.
16. All the payments shall be made by cheque or through bank transfer only. In case of dishonour of cheque & ECS or NACH minimum bouncing charges of Rs.500/- shall be charged. Purchaser/Customer should ensure to collect receipt voucher/ original at the time of payment.
17. That, This present Purchase Placement Bill / Agreement & Contract is non transferable.
18. The purchase plans are unique and will not be linked to any other existing or future Purchase plans/ offers.
19. Under this Purchase Plan Indian citizens only eligible, MINOR CANNOT BECOME AN Purchaser/Customer.
20. That Gold to be handed over/delivered to the customers shall be in the form of Biscuits/Coins/Bars only. Making charges, process wastage and taxes as applicable if any shall be paid by customer separately.
21. At the time of joining of the Purchase Plan and at the day of taking actual delivery of Silver, the Purchaser/ Customer has to bring recent passport size colour photograph and documents required Pan Card, Passport, Driving Licence and any other accepted ID proof.
22. The locker facility, if any, provided by the company at any of its branches is not regulated by the Reserve Bank of India.
23. In case of change in address, loss of Minimum Monthly Installments (MMI) card, the Company should be kept informed without any loss of time. The Purchaser/Customers has to apply in writing for issue of duplicate card enclosing KYC requirements.
24. The Purchaser/Customer signature at the time of maturity must match the registration.
25. This Purchase Plan is purely a purchase and sale, thus a trading activity of goods and commodity and this is not a Collective Investment Scheme (CIS) or any kind of deposit whatsoever as define by the “Companies Act 2013”. The Purchase Plan does not offer any benefits, interest in cash or kind and is purely for the delivery of a commodity that is 999 Purity Silver bullion. Under sale and purchase activity with GST@3% as applicable. And amounts accepted for a designated transaction and are adjusted against the sale and delivery consideration.
26. We deal only in LBMA approved Silver.
27. All the general Force Majeure terms are applicable.
28. The Company may opt to send SMS or communication in other modes reminding payments and about any other products/services of the Company or of any other entities or for conveying any information to the Purchaser/Customer.
29. The Purchaser/ Customer confirm that all particulars / details given in the applications are true and correct and no information has been suppressed / with held.
30. The Terms and Conditions notified herein and in all Purchase Plans may be Altered, Modified and / or Issued Fresh by the company as per the Market Dynamics and Business requirements without effecting the Basic values of the Purchase Plans.
31. Subjected to Hyderabad jurisdiction only.