1. The Purchaser/ Customer confirms to have fully read and understood the various Terms &
Conditions of Purchase plans offered by the Company and based thereon, the Purchaser/
Customer has requested/selected to avail the Silver under the Silver Build Plan with terms
and conditions as mentioned in Purchase Placement Application & Contract Form.
2. That present Silver Purchase agreement is only in respect of 999 Purity Silver and the
rate prevalent /momentum at the time of actual purchase agreement shall be made applicable
and the same shall always remain binding.
3. The Silver Build Plan offered and agreed is for Purchase Placement for a specific weight
of Bullion with a specific monthly Installment amount in a specific period of months.
4. On stoppage of the Minimum Monthly Installments (MMI) amounts regularly as agreed and on
such breach of the agreed period term the rate agreed and contracted for, the Bullion on
date of Purchase Placement shall stand cancelled and the present prevailing Bullion rate
500grams rate or/and fractional gram rate and delivery terms shall apply accordingly on the
day of such receipt of request for suspension of purchase placement application and
redemption of paid amounts in Bullion. However the request for suspension can be submitted
only on expiry of locking period of six months from the date of entering into the period.
Fractional gram rate is in addition to the base rate of 500grams as follows
a) For 500grams - 1.5% Plus.
b) For 100grams – 6% Plus.
c) For 50gram – 12% Plus.
d) For 10gram - 30% Plus.
5. If the customer fails to pay Minimum Monthly Installments (MMI) for continuously three
months, then the company will not be bounded for the Purchase Placement Rate. At the 10 th
day of 4 th month subsequently the position will be settled. Cancellation charges @ Rs.500/-
per 100 gram will be charged, and after deducting all such arrears, charges etc. Remaining
amount bullion will be delivered to the customer.
6. Minimum Monthly Installments (MMI) as agreed and contracted for the period of 1, 1 ½, or 2
7. The Processing Fee / Purchase Placement Application & Contract process charges (Non
refundable) is applicable per gram as follows: a)For 12 months Rs.60/- per 100 gram ,b) For
18 months Rs.80/- per 100 gram , c) For 24 months Rs.100/- per 100 gram.
8. In case of Pre Mature cancellation of Purchase Placement Contract in any month on regular
payment charges is applicable per 100 gram as follows: a)For 12months RS.50/-per 100 gram,
b)For 18months RS.100/-per 100 gram, c)For 24months RS.150/-per 100 gram.
9. That before 5 th day of each month the customer shall pay his / her Minimum Monthly
Installments (MMI) without any delay .In case of delay in payment of MMI within stipulated
period, the late fee @Rs.10/- per 100 gram for each month shall be imposed.
10. That upon payment of all Minimum Monthly Installments (MMI)+ processing fee and GST@3% as
applicable, the company will hand over/deliver the purchased Silver to the customers on next
working day. That is on completion of the contracted period.
11. In case the rate of the Silver increases or decreases / reduces at any time in future,
the Purchase Placement rate shall remain binding on the both parties.
12. Purchaser/Customer has to bring the Minimum Monthly Installment (MMI) card every month
while making payments. The original MMI card has to be surrendered at the time of
redemption. The person, who has signed the Purchase Placement application form, should sign
on the invoice and delivery receipt at the time of purchase / redemption/delivery.
13. GST and all other Govt taxes and levies which are applicable or which may become
applicable shall be paid by customer at the day of Purchase Placement billing and
subsequently on every payment of minimum monthly installments (MMI) of the Purchase
Placement Application & Contract.
14. The Silver Build Plan follows the bullion rate declared by the company at 11:00 AM on all
working days. All bank holidays will be considered as holidays and the previous last closing
rate to be taken as trade rate.
- a) The opening rate for wholesaler is at 11:00 AM on all working days.
- b) The first reviewed rate at 2:00 PM.
- c) The second reviewed rate at 4:00PM.
- d) The closing rate will be at 5:00PM on all working days.
15. In Purchase Placement Application & Contract. NO REFUND of money is allowed under any
circumstances under the Silver Build Plan.
16. All the payments shall be made by cheque or through bank transfer only. In case of
dishonour of cheque & ECS or NACH minimum bouncing charges of Rs.500/- shall be charged.
Purchaser/Customer should ensure to collect receipt voucher/ original at the time of
17. That, This present Purchase Placement Bill / Agreement & Contract is non transferable.
18. The purchase plans are unique and will not be linked to any other existing or future
Purchase plans/ offers.
19. Under this Purchase Plan Indian citizens only eligible, MINORS are not eligible to be a
20. That Gold to be handed over/delivered to the customers shall be in the form of
Biscuits/Coins/Bars only. Making charges, process wastage and taxes as applicable if any
shall be paid by customer separately.
21. At the time of joining of the Purchase Plan and at the day of taking actual delivery of
Silver, the Purchaser/ Customer has to bring recent passport size colour photograph and
documents required Pan Card, Passport, Driving Licence and any other accepted ID proof.
22. The locker facility, if any, provided by the company at any of its branches is not
regulated by the Reserve Bank of India.
23. In case of change in address, loss of Minimum Monthly Installments (MMI) card, the
Company should be kept informed without any loss of time. The Purchaser/Customers has to
apply in writing for issue of duplicate card enclosing KYC requirements.
24. The Purchaser/Customer signature at the time of maturity must match the registration.
25. This Purchase Plan is purely a purchase and sale, thus a trading activity of goods and
commodity and this is not a Collective Investment Scheme (CIS) or any kind of deposit
whatsoever as define by the “Companies Act 2013”. The Purchase Plan does not offer any
benefits, interest in cash or kind and is purely for the delivery of a commodity that is 999
Purity Silver bullion. Under sale and purchase activity with GST@3% as applicable. And
amounts accepted for a designated transaction and are adjusted against the sale and delivery
26. We deal only in LBMA approved Silver.
27. All the general Force Majeure terms are applicable.
28. The Company may opt to send SMS or communication in other modes reminding payments and
about any other products/services of the Company or of any other entities or for conveying
any information to the Purchaser/Customer.
29. The Purchaser/ Customer confirm that all particulars / details given in the applications
are true and correct and no information has been suppressed / with held.
30. The Terms and Conditions notified herein and in all Purchase Plans may be Altered,
Modified and / or Issued Fresh by the company as per the Market Dynamics and Business
requirements without effecting the Basic values of the Purchase Plans.
31. Subjected to Hyderabad jurisdiction only.