Job Summary :
We are looking for a VP Of Marketing to inspire and guide the overall marketing strategy and 360 execution for the company. This person is an innovative visionary that is equal parts data and brand driven and will be responsible for shaping and amplifying the brand story across all india of our commercial activities in order to increase awareness, engagement, conversion, and loyalty for our ingredients and brands. This person must have the drive and ability to invest in thoughtful, creative, exciting, and innovative marketing initiatives that build brand equity across the organization and deliver on broader strategic business objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Manage and execute all marketing facets with a clear, distinctive and category-defining fashion across: content strategy, creative, customer experience, email, social media, public relations, strategic partnerships, events, conferences, award submissions, conference participation, and community growth
- Create a content strategy to shape and bring to life stories that set us apart. Manage content operations, budgets, and production process with external agencies and a network of freelance writers. Report and leverage insights based on content performance to boost overall content effectiveness.
- Build and execute our social media and community strategy, with a focus to build awareness and affinity with target audiences. Measure and report against KPIs.
- Build, inspire, and lead a marketing organization that delivers against marketing goals, with clearly defined roles, career paths, succession plans, and employee success strategies.
- Manage creative team and agencies responsible for asset and content development, experiential marketing, media planning and buying, and data analytics.
- Oversee paid and unpaid marketing, including TV, podcast, radio, influencer engagements, SEO, and event strategy.
- Develop and manage marketing budgets; measure ROI by defining, communicating, and tracking KPIs; measure and optimize marketing programs to ensure activities are effective, efficient, and deliver high return on investment.
- Do “whatever it takes” to get the job done and work effectively and efficiently including on a tight deadline without drama or ego. We are a dynamic startup whose priorities may need to shift
Requirements & Skills :
10+ years of brand marketing in consumer goods, preferably those with an omni-channel marketing strategy
Experience growing a brand from early-stage to strong market presence and significant revenue with international presence.
Obsession with products, innovation, marketing, and delivering a best-in-class consumer experience
Ability to blend data, intuition, and creativity to drive business decisions.
Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
You’re excited about building something new, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are comfortable with experimentation and risk-taking.
Effective lead generator. You have a track record of rapidly and cost-effectively growing B2B lead volume via a variety of channels, and have successfully executed marketing strategies that have met or exceeded planned objectives
You work to deeply understand customers, their workflows, and their objectives to speak their language and translate product value to customer value. You enjoy learning about new industries and roles, and quickly move up the learning curve.
Strong commitment to operating through our core values of passion, positivity, teamwork, and integrity
Develop a brand strategy that strengthens brand image and messaging and that acquires and converts new customers and drives subscription revenue.
Mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org