Goldsikka is looking for experienced and dynamic sales professionals for a face to face role. We’re located in Hyderabad and we need people who can start straight away, who are available 6 days per week to join our friendly and positive team. No experience is necessary, but it will also be perfect for those who have experience in retail, D2D, Telesales, and customer service roles.
The primary focus of the role is to work with the Sales & Marketing team to develop and deliver a healthy lead generation, driving qualified leads into the sales pipeline.
Your opportunity to make money will be through:
# Face-to-face customer interactions
# Sales tracking
# Reporting directly to management
# Giving product information
# Saving people money on household expenses
# Having loads of fun
What's in it for you?
*Earn between Rs 10,000 –Rs 25,000 a week OTE (On Target Earnings)
*Full product and sales training
*Monthly competitions with prize draws!!
*The most positive working environment you will ever experience
You will have the opportunity to be a part of our company social events and incentive programs that reward you for just doing your work!
To be considered we require that you can demonstrate the following skills and experience:
Be able to work independently and in a group
# Have a great attitude
# Be over the age of 18
# Be available 6 days a week
# Be able to smile!!
Apply and join our Goldsikka team today!
Job Types : Full-time
Content Writer Job Description Our company is looking for talented Content Writer to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. We’re looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines. Preference will be given to those with a strong writing. portfolio, bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience
Responsibilities for Content Writer
· Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print
Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content
Communicate and cooperate with a writing team, including a content manager, editors, and web publishers
Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
Qualifications for Content Writer
· Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
· Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
· Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
· Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
· Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
· Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication
· Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
· Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
· Familiarity with each client's requirements and the company's brand image, products, and services
Job Type: Full-time
Salary : Best in Industry
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI
Responsibilities for SEO Specialist
· Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings
· Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company's website and marketing materials
· Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
· Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
· Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals
· Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
· Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions
· Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
Qualifications for SEO Specialist
· Two to three years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
· Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
· Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
· Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
· Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
· Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
· Familiarity with Word Press or other content management systems
· Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
GoldSikka limited is part of a diversified three-decades-old Aztar Group. Est. in 1990, which specializes in Print Media, Tech Application, Insurance Broking, Data Analytics, Ecommerce, Non-Tangible Asset Management, Property Underwriting, Corporate Law Advisory, and Activations. Goldsikka is An Indian-based organization that has vast experience in dealing with gold. It primarily selling pure gold and gold ornaments. It also sells gold in Digital form to its customers, which is the best and secures way of storing gold
• Contact businesses and private individuals by telephone to promote products, services.
• Solicit orders for goods and services over the telephone
• Explain the product or service to potential customers
• Adjust scripted sales pitch to meet needs of specific individuals
• Provide pricing details
• Handle customer questions
• Obtain customer information including names and addresses
• Record customer details including reaction to the product or service offered
• Receive orders over the telephone
• Input order details into the computer system
• Record customer details and details of transaction
• Obtain contact details of potential customers from sources including telephone directories and purchased lists
• Conduct customer and marketing surveys
• Answer telephone calls from potential customers who are responding to advertisements
• Contact customers to follow up on initial interaction
Skills and Competencies :
• Communication skills
• Information gathering and management
• Stress tolerance
• High energy levels
• Self motivation
We are searching for an ideal candidate who will be skillful as a Digital Marketing Executive to join our
As a Digital Marketing Exccutive, you will have to contribute to the development, implementation, and optimization of our digital marketing eflorts. You will also have to promote our company's products and services over different channels. You should develop effective digital marketing strategies to achieve our company s goals and objectives.
An applicant having perfect command on marketing and technology will be preferred. You should be familiar with the aspects of the surrounding digital world and be well aware of how the online platform can help acquire high revenues. You should be innovative and spontaneous with great web designs and unique ideas to strengthen our marketing positions.
If this ehallenging role is something that you are looking for, send in your applications right away. We will love to meet you.
• Contribute to the preparation of policies to form a long-lasting digital association with consumers.
• Supervise the current company incidence on social media marketing campaigns.
• Active involvement in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) efforts.
• Prepare operational newsletters and persuasive email marketing strategies.
• Provide inventive designs for content marketing.
• Work together with Web Designers to maximize user experience.
• Coordinate with Social Media Marketing Manager in regards to the online adverts.
• Conserve partnerships with media companies.
• Stay updated with digital marketing trends and attend networking events.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Information Technology or relevant ficld.
• Proven work experience as Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Specialist, Digital
• Marketing Manager or a related position.
• Exceptional knowledge of digital marketing ideas on SEO and SEM
• Working experience of ad aiding tools like DART, Atlas, etc.
• Knowhow of web analytics tools.
• Experience in creative content writing.
• Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
• Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
• Outstanding problem-solving skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• A critical thinker.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong working experience with Google Analytics.